Website Terms & Conditions
- General information only: The information on this website is general in nature and is not to be regulated or personalised financial advice.
- No liability: The author does not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website.
- No substitute: The information provided on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. You should seek appropriate personalised financial advice from a qualified professional to suit your individual circumstances
- Accuracy of information: While efforts have been taken to ensure the information on this website is accurate, errors and omissions may occur. The author does not accept any responsibility for any inaccuracy, error, or omission in the website’s content, or for any loss caused to anyone or any entity from relying on that information. The author may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend the information published on this website without notice.
- Historical information: Any reference on this website to historical information and any information of a matter, concept, process, procedure, thing, product or service may not necessarily be a good guide to future performance, its use and/or suitability. You are solely responsible for any loss caused from relying on such information.
- Third party websites: This website may contain links to other websites which are not under our control.
- Cybersecurity: The website do not guarantee that it will be free from viruses or other malicious interference (such as spyware, malware, adware, ransomware worms, etc.) that can damage your computer system and access your data.
This website is written as a general guide and is not personalised advice. It is not intended as personal financial advice, nor is it specific advice to your situation. The author has written this in good faith and disclaims any liability from any action or inaction from how you may use this website or the results it may or may not achieve. Government, bank, company, insurer and lending policies, as well as other policies, procedures, and information in this website are likely to also change from time to time, and rules and decisions and policies may be applied differently and/or on a case-by-case basis. These rules may also change from the approximate time this was written. You are encouraged to recheck if these matters are accurate and up to date. By reading and using this website, you agree to hold the author, associated entities and/or associates, harmless.
Information provided may or may not be current or accurate at the time of writing, publishing or reading.