Why is KiwiSaver a no brainer?
- It makes saving easy! Your KiwiSaver contributions come out of your pay before you see it.
- – 3% contribution of gross wage if employed (less employer superannuation contribution tax)
- – Annual Government contribution every year of up to $521.43 (if eligible and between ages 18-65)
- – As well as saving for retirement, KiwiSaver can be used to save for a 1 st home.
- – By regularly contributing, you may be eligible for the KiwiSaver First Home grant which could contribute up to $10,000 towards your deposit
- – Access to funds in times of significant financial hardship
- – Members have wide range of providers to choose from, ranging from Banks to locally owned and operated fund managers. Making a change is a simple, stress-free process.
We have partnered up with the Generate KiwiSaver Scheme to help you make the most of your KiwiSaver savings.
Generate are a New Zealand owned and operated KiwiSaver specialist whose sole focus is to grow your retirement savings. They have been awarded KiwiSaver Manager of the Year – Good Returns 2019, as well as received Gold Star Rating by SuperRatings every year from 2016 – 2019. They have top performing funds:
You can find the performance of Generate’s funds here – https://www.generatekiwisaver.co.nz/performance-of-our-fund
You can find the latest Morningstar comparison results here – https://www.morningstar.com.au/Funds/KiwiSaverReports
Want to test your KiwiSaver knowledge? Try our quick 4 question survey and you’ll go in the draw for a $4,000 travel voucher if you book an appointment with an adviser! We will then be in touch to arrange a discussion with you about KiwiSaver.
The adviser can can provide general advice on the Generate KiwiSaver Scheme. Generate Investment Management Limited is the issuer of the Generate KiwiSaver Schem A copy of the Generate KiwiSaver Product Disclosure Statement is available at www.generatekiwisaver.co.nz . Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. A copy of an adviser’s disclosure statement is available on request and free of charge.